EdTechX Holdings II intends to build an industry leading platform within the education, edtech or training sectors. As stated in the prospectus, EdtechX Holdings II will seek to combine with a business with an enterprise value between $400million and $2billion that is well positioned strategically to take advantage of the growth, consolidation and disruption opportunities available in the education, training and edtech sector globally.
Further details can be found at www.edtechxcorp.com
EdTechX Holdings II's investment focus is to identify business with the following characteristics:
• private education and training companies with price power, attractive brands, strong and diverse management teams with a track record of growth and an opportunity to scale
• focusing on companies that are ready to operate in the scrutiny of public markets, with strong management, corporate governance and reporting policies in place
• operate in geo-political stable areas and in undersupplied markets in a friendly regulatory environment;
• have an enterprise value of between $400m and $2bn
• have the ability to leverage operational and technological advances; and
• have a base of investors interested maintaining an ongoing shareholding in EdTechX Holdings II, the NASDAQ quoted company
Any information you provide to us will be used to administer your requirements for information from us. Occasionally, we may also use your details to inform you of other features, services and products which we think you may be interested in and we may contact you by post, fax, email or telephone. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, we adhere to strict security procedures and have taken all appropriate measures to ensure that no unauthorised disclosures of your details are made to a third party without your permission and unauthorised access to it is prevented.